- We require that sellers on our platform maintain consistency in their pricing and offers across all channels.
- Additionally, we insist that sellers upload high-resolution and accurate photos of their products that fully reflect the item’s appearance and features.
- OrderCrafts reserve the right to edit or decline any product that does not comply with our guidelines. However, we will communicate with sellers via email/whatsapp/instagram to outline the necessary steps for approval.
- When sellers upload products and their content on the website, they grant OrderCrafts permission to utilize the images and content on its social media platforms for the purpose of promoting their products.
- The stock quantity of all products listed on the portal must be kept up to date, and it is mandatory to fulfil all customer orders. We strictly prohibit the sale of products that are out of stock when ordered by a customer.
- We hold our sellers to a good standard of packaging quality to ensure that products are not damaged during transit due to minor handling. We appreciate the efforts of our sellers to prioritize safe and secure packaging methods.
- The quality of a Seller account is of paramount importance in the context of seller management. Customer complaints may result in account deactivation; hence, it is incumbent upon sellers to ensure good account quality.
- Sellers must manage returns if a customer requests one. If you do not offer returns, you must clearly state this in the description of each product.
- In order to augment the score of one’s account, it is imperative to maintain high standards with regards to the quality of products, visual representations, and customer service.
- Striving for excellence in these areas will undoubtedly enhance the quality of the account and contribute to its long-term success.
- Our service charge is designed to facilitate sellers to seamlessly list and sell their products on our portal. It is a nominal fee that we charge for providing a platform for sellers to showcase and sell their products to our large and growing customer base. Our goal is to make the selling process as smooth and hassle-free as possible for our valued sellers.
- Fixed annual fee of 200 AED is applicable for sellers to keep their account active on the portal.
- A service charge of 6% will be levied on the order value of every product sold on our platform.
- If you don’t have a valid license to sell in the UAE, the product will be sold under the name of OrderCrafts following the legal guidelines. For that, instead of 6%, service charge of 9% will be applicable. The product will be sold and billed by OrderCrafts and your brand name will be shown as the creator of the product.
Payment Gateway Charges
- Payment gateway charges will be applicable for every transaction on our platform. These charges are imposed by a third-party provider and are outside of our control.
- Currently, we will be using the Stripe payment gateway, and the pricing for the same will be 2.9% + 1 AED on every transaction.
- The payment gateway charges will be borne by the seller.
- The payout for your sales will be processed after 15 days from the delivery date. This means that you will receive your payment after 15 days from the time your product has been delivered to the customer.
Delivery (Applicable only if seller has opted for this service)
- These terms are applicable to the sellers who opted for our delivery service. The sellers who are managing the deliveries themselves, these terms will not be applicable. However, to maintain good account quality, we expect you to deliver the packages in proper and timely manner.
- We offer a comprehensive delivery service for sellers on our platform to ensure their products reach customers in a timely and hassle-free manner. Seller won’t be charged for the delivery, instead Ordercrafts will charge the customer for delivery accordingly.
- We will ensure that the delivery of the product will be made within 2-3 business days.
- We understand that delivering your order in perfect condition is of utmost importance to you. As a result, we take every necessary precaution to ensure the safe and timely delivery of the package. However, despite our best efforts, unforeseen circumstances may arise during transit that are beyond our control, and may result in damages or losses to your shipment. It is important to note that we cannot be held liable for such instances.
Product Photography (Applicable only if seller has opted for this service)
- These terms are applicable to the sellers who opted for our product photography service. The sellers who are managing the product photography themselves, these terms are not applicable to them. However, to get the product listing approved, we expect you to take high quality, clear and appropriate pictures of the products.
- For small products (like fashion accessories, small gifts, cloths, candles, etc)
- Minimum products required for photography should be 10.
- Cost of photography is 25 AED per product. It includes 2-3 photos of each product.
- A pickup & return fee of 30 AED will be applicable per batch.
- The photographs will be used by OrderCrafts to list & promote your products. They will be shared with you to use on 3rd party platforms as well.
Refund & Returns
- Every seller has the responsibility of setting their own policies regarding refunds, exchanges, and returns. It is mandatory for sellers to specify their refund terms in each product description.
- In cases where the seller handles deliveries, they will take care of the return pickup if the product is eligible for return. OrderCrafts will then refund the collected amount to the customer’s source of payment
- When OrderCrafts handles deliveries, we will arrange for the product to be returned from the customer to the seller if the product is eligible for return. The seller will need to pay the delivery fee to OrderCrafts for the return processing.
Failing to comply with the terms could result in permanent account deactivation.
Note: These policies are subject to change, and the seller will be informed about any changes in the policies via email.
Last updated on: 16 October, 2023